A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Kovacevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Kovacevic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Kovacevic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacevic graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kovacevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Brkic Kovacevic MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga B. Kovacevic practice?
- Dr. Olga Kovacevic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Olga Kovacevic practices Family Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
See Strongsville Primary Care Doctors.