A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Lopez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Springs General Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga E Lopez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga E. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Olga Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olga Lopez practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.