A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Makaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Makaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makaron
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Makaron graduated from VorosilovogradLugansk Med Inst, Vorosilovograd, Ukraine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Makaron MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Olga Makaron practice?
- Dr. Olga Makaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Makaron practices Allergy & Immunology near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Allergists.