Very happy with this doctor show details Very happy with this doctor
by M. T. on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Noskin sat down and reviewed my history more carefully than any doctor before her. She was also able to create a plan of diagnosis and treatment for me which I am happy about. I feel very comfortable having met her at this stage of my disease.

Feb 24th, 2016

If you want a neurologist that has no compassion this is the dr for you! The staff is just as bad, not friendly not caring. Very rude

A rare find show details A rare find
Sep 29th, 2013

I am so happy I found this doctor. She was able to explain my difficult condition to me while noone in the hospital had any clue. I feel good in her care and would recommend her to anybody.

Excellent and thoughtful doctor show details Excellent and thoughtful doctor
Nov 12th, 2012

I was suffering with migraine since my teenage years and by the time I came to her office I had non-stop headache crisis for weeks at a time. I almost lost my hopes to improve quality of my life. Somebody recommended me Dr Noskin. After two/three months of treatments, my condition improved and following her dietary and daily routine suggestions, I became healthier and stopped suffering from constant pain. Now two years later, I am almost headache free.

by Christina M. on Sep 5th, 2009

this doctor was able to diagnose me after 3 others failed. she spends extra time with me and calls to address my concerns. she is very well trained, in my opinion.