Learn more about Dr. Olga Olevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Olevsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olevsky
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olevsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Olevsky, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- SurvivorshipPatient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Olevsky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Olevsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Olevsky MD is a female Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Olga Olevsky practice?
- Dr. Olga Olevsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Olevsky practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Hematologists and Santa Monica Oncologists.