A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Olevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Olevsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Olevsky, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- SurvivorshipPatient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Olevsky graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Olevsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Olevsky MD is a female Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Olga Olevsky practice?
- Dr. Olga Olevsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Olga Olevsky practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Hematologists and Santa Monica Oncologists.