A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Olivares-Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Olivares-Herrera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olivares-Herrera
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Olivares-Herrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Olivares-Herrera graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Olivares-Herrera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Maria Olivares-Herrera MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olga M. Olivares-Herrera practice?
- Dr. Olga Olivares-Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Olivares-Herrera practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Primary Care Doctors, McAllen Family Physicians, McAllen Internists, McAllen Geriatric Doctors, and McAllen Hospice & Palliative Specialists.