A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Smetkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Smetkov is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smetkov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smetkov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Smetkov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smetkov graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Smetkov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Butler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Marcus Smetkov MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olga M. Smetkov practice?
- Dr. Olga Smetkov has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Smetkov practices Psychiatry near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Psychiatrists.