More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olga Tatpati
Dr. Olga Tatpati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Tatpati is affiliated with Via Christi Hospital - St Joseph Campus, Via Christi Regional Medical Center and Wesley Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Olga Tatpati has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Olga Tatpati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Freidy Eid
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0 mi11
Dr. Daniel Alvarez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Wichita, KS 0 mi28
Dr. Abraham Tatpati
Wichita, KS 0 mi17