A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Tatpati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olga Tatpati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olga Tatpati, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatpati graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Tatpati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital - St Joseph Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga A Tatpati MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Olga A. Tatpati practice?
- Dr. Olga Tatpati has 1 office location.
Dr. Olga Tatpati practices Pediatrics near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Pediatricians.