A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olga Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from Altai State Medical Institute.
Dr. Thorne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olga Petrovna Thorne MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Olga P. Thorne practice?
- Dr. Olga Thorne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olga Thorne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tracy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Tracy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.