A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olimpia Dorries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olimpia Dorries is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dorries
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dorries Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorries graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Dorries has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Commonwealth Center for Children & Adolescents
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olimpia Valentina Dorries MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Olimpia V. Dorries practice?
- Dr. Olimpia Dorries has 1 office location.
Dr. Olimpia Dorries practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Staunton, VA.
See Staunton Psychiatrists.