Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olimpia Radu
Dr. Olimpia Radu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwich, CT. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Radu is affiliated with William W Backus Hospital. Dr. Radu has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Olimpia Radu has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Olimpia Radu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwich, CT.
Dr. Suzanne Evans
Norwich, CT 0 mi12
Dr. Jie Yang
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Norwich, CT 0 mi22
Dr. Mari Adachi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Norwich, CT 0 mi19