A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olimpia Radu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olimpia Radu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olimpia Radu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Radu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Radu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olimpia A Radu MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Olimpia A. Radu practice?
- Dr. Olimpia Radu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olimpia Radu practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, CT.
See Norwich Internists, Norwich Geriatric Doctors, Norwich Critical Care Practitioners, and Norwich Pulmonologists.