A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olin Fearing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olin Fearing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olin Fearing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearing graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Fearing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fearing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olin K. Fearing practice?
Dr. Olin Fearing practices Family Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Family Physicians.