A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olin Fearing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olin Fearing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olin Fearing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearing graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fearing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olin Kirk Fearing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olin K. Fearing practice?
- Dr. Olin Fearing has 1 office location.
Dr. Olin Fearing practices Family Medicine near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Primary Care Doctors.