A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikejiani graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ikejiani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikejiani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Olisaeloka O. Ikejiani practice?
Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Smyrna, TN.
See Smyrna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.