Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Murfreesboro, TN

2.4

November 9th, 2015
LOVE this doctor
I had the most amazing experience with this doctor... he was very attentive to me the whole time I was pregnant . He was always available when I called in with questions or concerns. During my labor and delivery he was right there with me the whole time. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Thank you Dr. Ikejiani!!

May 18th, 2015
He is a nice doctor

April 17th, 2014
Patient
Had a appointment for surgery at 7 a.m so i bring my family all the way from out of town since I'm not from here and need someone to drive me home and the Dr. Ikejiani shows up to the hosipital 45 minutes without a call. Due to other patients and doctors who had a appointment I had to be pushed back to the next opening at 9 a.m. So he comes in late unsympathetic saying he thought the surgery was at 7:30, apologizes, and leaves again. So my family and patiently wait until 9 am (remind you im in thr hospital with I.V.s connected ready for surgery) her it is 9:05 am and he is no where to be found AGAIN. Nurses page him over the intercom, doctors calling him. So thry finally reached him by phone and he say "Can I reschedule you for 1pm" so i declined. Overall, my experience was HORRIBLE. He was very unproffressional and i would never recommend him to no one. He has no care about his patients, he shows up late, and doesnt provide his cell phone to the hospital he works with. The nurses and doctors said he always comes late. For anyone looking for a gynecologist please go to another professional who can help you. If I could 0 stars I would.

May 23rd, 2011
I do not recommend this doctor to any body .. very unprofessional. I don't even think he knows what he is doing he is better off working at MacDonald . I tried to call his office and nobody ever answer the phone.

September 18th, 2009
not good
this dr. is the worst I have seen. The staff was unfriendly and both times I visited I waited an hour or more. The equipment seemed outdated and he was just generally unfriendly. until he called me at home asking why I was switching drs. Both times I visited I left crying. It was not a good experience. I have never recommended him to anyone.

August 26th, 2009
I would not recommend this doctor
no courtesy or professionalism of this DR... majority of the time is in the waiting room

February 12th, 2009
This doctor should have his license revoked

February 12th, 2009
not recommended
would not recommend this doctor. He is not licensed to deliver and during a visit, majority of the time, the patient will see his nurse. Once I had my child, they never followed up with me. I had to go to another doctor. When I would call his office. I hardly ever had a return phone call and if I did, it was days later. I do not recommend him.