Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Olisaeloka Ikejiani?

LOVE this doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I had the most amazing experience with this doctor... he was very attentive to me the whole time I was pregnant . He was always available when I called in with questions or concerns. During my labor and delivery he was right there with me the whole time. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Thank you Dr. Ikejiani!!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

He is a nice doctor

Patient

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Had a appointment for surgery at 7 a.m so i bring my family all the way from out of town since I'm not from here and need someone to drive me home and the Dr. Ikejiani shows up to the hosipital 45 minutes without a call. Due to other patients and doctors who had a appointment I had to be pushed back to the next opening at 9 a.m. So he comes in late unsympathetic saying he thought the surgery was at 7:30, apologizes, and leaves again. So my family and patiently wait until 9 am (remind you im in thr hospital with I.V.s connected ready for surgery) her it is 9:05 am and he is no where to be found AGAIN. Nurses page him over the intercom, doctors calling him. So thry finally reached him by phone and he say "Can I reschedule you for 1pm" so i declined. Overall, my experience was HORRIBLE. He was very unproffressional and i would never recommend him to no one. He has no care about his patients, he shows up late, and doesnt provide his cell phone to the hospital he works with. The nurses and doctors said he always comes late. For anyone looking for a gynecologist please go to another professional who can help you. If I could 0 stars I would.

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

I do not recommend this doctor to any body .. very unprofessional. I don't even think he knows what he is doing he is better off working at MacDonald . I tried to call his office and nobody ever answer the phone.

not good

Posted on September 18th, 2009

this dr. is the worst I have seen. The staff was unfriendly and both times I visited I waited an hour or more. The equipment seemed outdated and he was just generally unfriendly. until he called me at home asking why I was switching drs. Both times I visited I left crying. It was not a good experience. I have never recommended him to anyone.

I would not recommend this doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2009

no courtesy or professionalism of this DR... majority of the time is in the waiting room

Posted on February 12th, 2009

This doctor should have his license revoked

not recommended

Posted on February 12th, 2009

would not recommend this doctor. He is not licensed to deliver and during a visit, majority of the time, the patient will see his nurse. Once I had my child, they never followed up with me. I had to go to another doctor. When I would call his office. I hardly ever had a return phone call and if I did, it was days later. I do not recommend him.

Posted on July 19th, 2015