Dr. Olive Soriero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olive Soriero?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Olive Soriero?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2013

Saved My Life 25+ Yrs Ago

Dr Soriero sucessfully diagnosed and cured my precancerous cervix over 25 years ago. 3 other ob-gyn doctors could neither accurately diagnose nor treat my precancer, and I had numerous recurrances and biopsies and unsuccessful treatments until I found Dr Soriero. She diagnosed my problems on my first visit with her; and within 2 yrs, my precancer was gone and has never returned. I live too far away to see her now, and I will always be grateful to her for saving my life. If you want the best-trained doctor for your cancer and pre-cancer, please ignore the office inconveniences and see Dr Soriero for treatment. Maybe she can also save your life.

March 9th, 2011

A blessing

I am grateful for all the time Dr. Soriero and her staff have given me. I do not have cancer, but if I did, I would want her by my side as my secret weapon. I appreciate all the time she has taken to listen to my concerns. I know my health is her priority. I have been blessed to be in her care.

August 18th, 2010

Nightmare

Waited 10 mins in the waiting room and no one else was there waiting. It was just me. Doc violated HIPAA and didn't seem to think it was a problem. Office staff are clueless and rude.

May 11th, 2010

Best Cancer Treatment Available

Dr. Soriero is a brilliant physician and a caring person. She saved the life of my wife and has provided an opportunity for her to live cancer free for over ten years. The selfish comments of others complaining about the inconvenience of waiting to see a woman who has dedicated her life to helping others deal with cancer are unwarranted. Her office manager and sister, Alice, must remain aloof in order to deal with the insanity of running a private practice. She deals with the ruthless insurance companies demanding discounts, taking money away that could help them expand the office staff. I have reason to believe they have treated patients other efficient practices would not touch because it would have disrupted their process and resulted in a financial loss. Alice is faced with helping the doctor find time for patients as some prepare to die from cancer and expends the effort to help everyone she can.

May 3rd, 2010

I have had both good and bad waits with Dr. Soriero. I have been seen within 10 minutes once and I have had to reschedule because I waited an hour and I had another appointment I had to go to that day. I have found, though, that as a young person I feel very awkward around Dr. Soriero and her sister. I sometimes feel I am being judged about my sexual health. It is hard to have a candid conversation about birth control and sexual health in general with because I feel she may have become complacent in regards to patient questions.

June 6th, 2008

I think that she needs to hire better office help, she does not get her messages as she should and it is very frustrating calling to find out the next course of action for your care. And the office is a mess, and looks unorganized. I wonder about that office staff. But Dr. Soriero is the greatest. And I feel like if she had better front office support, she might get better ratings.

July 4th, 2015