A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Aalami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Aalami, Vascular / Endovascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aalami
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aalami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Aalami, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalami graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aalami has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Aalami MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Oliver Aalami practice?
- Dr. Oliver Aalami has 1 office location.
Dr. Oliver Aalami practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.