A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Aalami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Aalami, Vascular / Endovascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Aalami, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalami graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aalami has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aalami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oliver Aalami practice?
Dr. Oliver Aalami practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Stanford Surgeons.