A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Aalami, Vascular / Endovascular Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Aalami has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Aalami, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Aortic Aneurysm, Carotid Artery Diseases CAD, and Dialysis Access Surgery.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalami graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aalami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aalami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Aalami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oliver O. Aalami practice?
Dr. Oliver Aalami practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Renton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bothell, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Renton Surgeons.