Dr. Oliver Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oliver Bennett?

May 2nd, 2015

If I could give this Dr a 0 I would. His beside manner is the worst. He's very rude

March 25th, 2014

10 years and very Happy With Dr. Bennett

I have been seeing Dr. Bennett for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor and takes time with every single patient. I have seen office staff come and go and the office staff they have now is awesome! They are so polite and helpful. The office manager took the time to call my insurance to make sure the general surgeon I was being referred to took my insurance! There are some days that you may have to wait, but I would rather wait for a doctor that takes time with every patient than a doctor that rushes you out of his office! I am very pleased with doctor Bennett. He has always helped me and treated me with respect and care I would hope to get from a doctor.

August 2nd, 2013

Office is in the basement , very dark and have to ring doorbell. Receptionist is not always there. Expect multiple vi$it$ with copay$. Difficult to communicate and receptionist cannot find charts or results of lab tests.

June 5th, 2013

horrible office staff

Very disappointed with the care I received here. Office staff was extremely rude and it did not seem like Dr. Bennett cared about anything more than churning out patients. He barely listened to my concern then gave me a prescription for a drug that is no longer used in clinical practice. I had these concerns initially but like to give the benefit of the doubt. I had bad experiences on 3 separate occasions and will be finding a new provider. As a medical provider myself, I would not recommend him to anyone I cared about.

March 13th, 2013

Paid doctor untreated patient

I made a new patient appointment with Dr. Bennett for a severe rash on my thighs and possible yeast infection. When I told the doctor, he said that he would prescribe a one time pill for the yeast infection and that I needed to make a physical appointment in order for me to get tested and treated properly, he listened to my breathing and my heart, why? I really don't know. He never checked me, completely disregard my rash and sent me l on my way. Now, the day after, I am suffering with this rash that seems to have progressed pretty quickly and will end up going to urgent care for. My insurance is paying this doctor just to sit in a room and stare at me for 10 minutes. I have worked in the medical field for 8 years now and it's obvious to say tha this doctor is in this for money. I am 100% disappointed, dissatisfied and still uncomfortable. I'm changing my pcp and never going back.

February 21st, 2013

Worst staff and doctor

This was the worst staff and doctor I have ever experienced. During the first appointment I informed the doctor that I was there because I needed a form filled out for a job. He says that I need to come back and during my next appointment he would complete my form. During the next appointment he performs a physical and tells me he would call with the results and for me to come pick up the form I needed. When I called back the lady who answered the phone informed me that the doctor had not performed the tests that the form required and that I would have to come back in and pay $65. She was very rude when I asked to talk to the doctor and stated that the doctor would not call me regarding the exam. Overall it was a waste of time, Dr Bennett does not know what he is doing.

June 5th, 2012

BEWARE

I would not recommend this Doctor to my worst enemy. The office staff is RUDE and I have witnessed them screaming at patients in the office. The Dr is very vague, never sure of himself. My Brother went to see him for an infection, he left with an antibiotic - turns out he had a serious staph infection and was hospitalized the following day for a week and would have died if he did not go to the ER. I would seriously question Dr. Bennett's creditials!!!!!!!!!!!

December 6th, 2011

AWFUL DOCTOR & STAFFA

Why trust your health to a Doctor and staff that don't care and are rude!!! Don't Go Here!!!

April 25th, 2010

great doctor

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Bennett. He was very attentive. I'm not sure what about what the last poster wrote but I've been his patient for years. He only brings you back for a follow up visit if your lab results are abnormal. Otherwise, the office will let you know the results are OK.

March 22nd, 2010

This clinic by far has the worst attention span when it comes to their patients. The office hrs posted in their clinic don't coincide with what the inept assistant tells you over the phone. This is a place where you will be asked by the doctor and his assistant that you must pay for a copay in order for the Doctor to go over your blood work results...It's unfortunate that someone of his statue has a license to practice

August 21st, 2009

Great Doctor. Very knowledgable. Friendly staff. He has been seeing my family for several years and will continue to do so.

August 16th, 2009

I have really enjoyed seeing Dr. Bennett. He is very knowledgable and caring and always takes the time to answer any of my questions. I recommend him highly