Learn more about Dr. Oliver Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Benton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benton
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Benton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Benton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Rhea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Benton MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Oliver Benton practice?
- Dr. Oliver Benton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Benton practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Chattanooga Urologists.