Dr. Oliver Burrows MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 15th, 2016
THERE WHEN YOU NEED HIM
I WAS SUFFERING FROM ACUTE STOMACH PAIN--CALLED FOR HELP-- THEY TOOK ME RIGHT IN AND PRESCRIBED A MEDICINE THAT HELPED ME IMMEDIATELY. I COULD NOT EXPECT MORE FROM A DOCTOR -HE IS A VERY INTELLIGENT DOCTOR WITH GREAT KNOWLEDGE OF HIS FIELD. I AM GRATEFUL THAT HE IS MY DOCTOR.

September 14th, 2016
Worst Customer Service I have ever encountered!!! My Mom is 70 years old and suffering from Chronic back pain. Office staff does not return messages and when you do talk to them they basically say you are lying!!! I have had to stay with my Mom and not one person had called back!! We finally contact insurance Company who finally contacted office to get in touch with my Mom. This is Ridiculous and Worse to be basically told we are not telling the truth!! Corina is a very rude girl. She accused me off yelling at her and that she would hang up on me!! Horrible. I can't wait to find another physician for my Mom!!

July 30th, 2015
Outstanding Doctors
Dr. Burrows and Dr. Glavan are both premium level physicians. They have an enormous amount of experience and can diagnose most conditions. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a family doctor.

January 24th, 2015
our family doctor for over 20 years; absolutely outstanding, compassionate and caring

April 30th, 2011
Best Dr. I ever had.
Dr. B was the best Dr. I ever had, was his patient for 14 yrs till I moved to AZ. And boy do I miss him!

April 6th, 2010
I have been going to Dr Burrows for more than 15 years and his knowledge of medicine is comforting. He is very through in his examinations and is accurate in diagnosing my physical ailments.

December 3rd, 2008
I saw Dr. Burrows for about a year. He never sent me for lab work, except for a potassium count requested by the ER. I have COPD and thought I was having allergy problems, but no x-ray was taken or a anti-biotic scipted as a precaution. 3 days later I was hospitalized for pneumonia. I was very angry about that.