Dr. Oliver Cartano MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Yonkers, NY

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2016
My children have been patients of Dr. Cartano for the past 14 years. He is an exceptional doctor and always goes beyond to help out in any situation. He returns calls in an expedited fashion and eases any concerns. His staff is also friendly and helpful, especially Mary.

August 22nd, 2015
Dr. Cartano is an amazing doctor. He doesn't rush through the appointment and he seems to really care about my children. My children adore him.

February 28th, 2015
Fantastic!!
We love the doctors and staff. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming.

December 31st, 2014
I'm always happy with the treatment from Dr. Cartano and everyone at Executive Pediatrics.

September 18th, 2013
Exceptional!
Dr. Cartano was recommended to us by close friends all of whom have been bringing their children to him for several years. I'm in the health care field, and I'm extremely particular when it comes to health care providers, so when I found out I was having twins, I set out to find the best pediatrician I could. I met Dr. Cartano when I was pregnant, and he sat down with me for 1 hour, and answered all of my questions (I had many). I didn't feel rushed at all. My boys were born prematurely, and I had many concerns and my calls were always returned within 10-15 minutes without exception. Dr. Cartano and Nurse practioner Elizabeth are always so compassionate, knowledgeable, and patient, and everyone in the office is so friendly and efficient. There is never a long wait. My husband and I are extremely grateful for the exceptional care they have provided to our boys.

May 14th, 2013
I brought my almost 4 year old son here since he was a newborn. Everyone in the office is professional and kind. Sadly have moved away now hoping to find a doctor and staff as great.

December 3rd, 2012
Thank You!!
Dr. Cartano has seen my children for the last 11years. We could not ask for more. He is always considerate, knowledgable, and cares for my girls with kindness. Dr. Cartano has always taken his time to explain any diagnosis and answer all my questions. In all these years I have never felt the office is dirty and all the staff are wonderful.

July 31st, 2012
Great doctor. He's been seeing my boys for almost 10 years. My kids love him and that speaks volumes. The staff is very professional and friendly. The the office is kept clean and is nice and bright when you walk in.

July 5th, 2012
The staff is great there is only one person who I feel has a small attitude otherwise great bunch of people. I've never had to wait to an appt or for a long time in the waiting room.

July 21st, 2011
Love this Doctor
The best doctors in yonkers. He's so nice, very clean (the Aug. 12th comment is not correct, they are clean!), takes time talking to us and answering all concerns. I am 100% satisfied and even though i have to travel over the bridge, it is worth it.

June 2nd, 2010
Great Doctor with Great Bedside Manner
Everytime we see Dr. Cartano he puts our mind at ease. Whenever we have questions he takes the time out to answer them. I only wish there were more doctors out there like him.

March 4th, 2010
Recently revamped office. Perhaps the only doctor I know who cleans his tools before he uses them on my children.