Dr. Oliver Clements Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oliver Clements?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Oliver Clements?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 28th, 2016

Choose another.....

I was looking to establish a family practice MD or internal medicine as I have several neck/pain issues and I am getting to the point where I need physicals on a regular basis to check BP, labs, etc (I am in my mid 40's). I also see a pain specialist for other serious neurological matters, but it isn't appropriate to use her for care other than that, so I called and requested to have him take me on as my primary(all newbies need to be approved). After READING MY CHART he saw the list of my meds from my neurologist which includes a low dose of a narcotic (not several...just 1!) in case of severe pain. His nurse then left a message for me and said "he'll take you on, but he said to tell you he "won't prescribe any pain medication...so don't bother to ask him." Uhm....first off, I am an RN with 20yrs experience and I know better than to "doctor shop." And why would he say such a thing before even meeting me? Says volumes about his character. I told his nurse I have no interest in seeing a physician who has judged me before he even had the chance to shake my hand. Find another doctor. Be an advocate for yourself. I won't allow any physician to talk to me like that seeing as how I've never crossed the line in that respect and don't intend to in the future. NOT IMPRESSED.

July 5th, 2015

sadly disappointed

August 20th, 2011

I would not send my worst enemy to this doctor. His treatment of my mother was unacceptable.

July 11th, 2017