A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Diaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Diaz, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver B Diaz FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oliver B. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Oliver Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Oliver Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.