A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Diaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Diaz, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver B Diaz FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oliver B. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Oliver Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Oliver Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Cardiologists.