A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Dorigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Dorigo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Dorigo, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vulvar Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorigo graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Dorigo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Dorigo MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Oliver Dorigo practice?
- Dr. Oliver Dorigo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Dorigo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palo Alto Oncologists.