Dr. Oliver Dorigo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oliver Dorigo?

wait time in room waiting for the doctor, not the outside waiting room.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Outstanding doctor. He spends enough time with you and explains things in an easy to understand manner. .

Posted on June 25th, 2012

He saved my life. One of the best doctors I've ever been treated by.

If you are looking for the worst- this is the man

Posted on February 11th, 2012

And his staff too. I went for oncology OPINION of a gyno ultrasound and blood tests. First he says "you have done the right thing coming here" and then you go over your test results and EVERY SPECIFIC QUESTION I asked he delfected with "you don't know and I do so I will take this organ out and these lymph glands..." I videotaped the whole consult and after review THREE times- I saw MORE problems with how he spoke to me. He threw all these consent for surgery forms and when I said I wanted to take time to READ them he said "FINE IF YOU DON"T WANT THE SURGERY!" Then to say I want a 2nd opinion- HE PHONE MY PARENTS CONVINCE THEM - TO MOVE UP THE SURGERY DATE and i have NO TIME to get a 2nd opinion!" I requested my medical files 8 times in 10 days until I had to hire an attorney to get all my medical files in a timely manner so I COULD GET A 2ND op. Oh- and then google "Dr. Dorigo horrible bad" and you will find TWO websites DEDICATED to how this man IS A BUTCHER! His history is unnecessary surgeries on women. Never discusses alternatives to surgeries. Also, what saved me from being cut open by this man-- a barium toxic reaction and even THEN he never replied to the ER doctors several pages /messages to Dorigo! STAY AWAY-- even his staff- STARSHA ADAMS , nurse "Gayle"-- I had to go to the supervisor of nurses "Aneese" to BEG for kindness and empathy and RETURN my messages or emails in a PROFESSIONAL and timely manner! YOU WILL NOT FIND IT HERE-Btw- I would repeatedly alert everyone I am a Type 1 diabetic for 40 years AND hyper sensitive allergies- PCN included--- ALL ER docs said BARIUM/IODINE should NEVER be given to such a profile-- just plain water does a sufficent contrast CT scan! I had symptoms of ovarian cancer that DUPLICATE barium toxicity! Mistakes like this PRE surgery-- and I was going to let him cut me open (lower abdomen and SIX weeks recovery for taking out my ovaries that had NOTHING wrong except benign cysts that there are ALTERNATIVES to surgeries!- LIKE LEAVE THEM ALONE if they cause no pain or problems!!! The anxiety and drama this man caused myself-- to have to hire an attorney JUST TO RECEIVE MY IMAGE SCANS AND MEDICAL RECORDS!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2017