Dr. Oliver French Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 26th, 2012

My old friend and psychiatrist

While looking up something, I happened to enter Oliver's name, just for the heck of it. He is now retired and I have to say, OLIVER FRENCH GIVES PSYCHIATRISTS A GOOD NAME! If it hadn't been for him back in the late 1970's through the 1990's, I don't know as I would be here today. Over the years, I got better and was able to have a good life. I thank him COMPLETELY for helping me to find what I needed in life and we are now friends.

November 9th, 2014