A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Harper is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Harper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Harper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter O Boswell Mem Hosp, Sun City, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Joseph Harper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oliver J. Harper practice?
- Dr. Oliver Harper has 12 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Harper practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians and Peoria Geriatric Doctors.