Dr. Oliver Hart III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oliver Hart III?

October 18th, 2016

great urologist

great md in all respects. thorough, great diagnostician, great follow-up. interacts with patients in layman's language, puts the patient at ease and is compassionate. i refer to him and address him as "jimmy."

July 29th, 2013

Once OK, Now not so much

What I would like more than anything else is to say Dr. Hart III is s great doctor. I've had 2 lithotrypsies and numerous office visits for kidney stones. The practice no longer take basic information calls, (1 last year and 1 this year). They never get back to patients...certainly in my case. If you get pawned off on 'Darlene' the triage nurse you're done and cast into file 13. Consider finding a new doctor. Waited 3 weeks for a call back that never came. Called one last time to make sure and sure enough no call back that time either. Ignoring their own patients seems reckless in my opinion. (I still have a kidney stone). Sadly I have to move on to another practice.

October 4th, 2012

Office staff

Dr. Hart is an excellent doctor, but his staff is not up to par. They never return your call when you ask them to. They were suppose to call me on Monday to schedule a procedure and today is Thursday and still no appointment. They say they have no order on file. I know they have it because it was on the paper when I checked out and they told me they could call.

May 29th, 2012

Dr

I was referred to Dr. hart by my family practioner due to my psa increasing from 5.4 to 6.2 over a year. Although a DRE revealed nothing, due to the increased PSA Dr Hart performed a biopsy. He called several days later at night to tell me that he results of the biopsy were positive. I saw him several days leter and he explained the various options available. He indicated that he was comfortable with any decision I made since it was my body. After I elected surgery, he was very upfront concerning possible side effects. He even came to my room before the surgery, talked with and joked with my wife and mother-in-law, and personally rolled me to the operating room. Given the situation, i could not have had a more positive experience. Due to his technique of removing the prostate, going through the butt instead of the abdomen, recovery is quicker and easier. After the surgery I did not take any medication for pain, not because I am a masochist but because it was not needed. I cannot say enough good things about his professionalism, knowledge, and bed side manner.

July 19th, 2017