Dr. Oliver Herndon Is this you?

March 26th, 2014

best doctor in the world

Caring compassionate knowledgeable doctor. Love him to pieces.

May 26th, 2013

great dr

I had a failed spinal fusion and it took many doctors before I found Dr.Hearndon.He treated me like a paitient from start till his arrest.I hope he gets out and does the same thing he did before.HELP PEOPLE with chronic pain. A great man in in my book.Good luck at getting help from any pain clinic.Everyone is afraid to write an rx to help you because they had to make an example of him.My prayers are with you Doctor.

November 29th, 2012

you new what u were going for and thats y u went mal practice bull crap

There was nothing wrong with this man he was compationate and cared about his patiants yes he may of over prescribed, but he actually helped,and cared and my prayers go out to his family and him you helped me and my grandfather and i have actually been black balled from physcians for this and its unfair you are and will allways be a wonderful doctor.Thank you

March 19th, 2012

he deserves whatever he gets

I was a patient of this Dr for more than 2 years. In the beginning he was a good Dr but for about a year now things changed. His office became packed with young people with no signs of injury or health condition. They all where there getting opanas oxycodone and xanax in high doses. I confronted the Dr about this and he assured me he was doing nothing wrong and was not under investagation. I'm paralyzed and now no Dr or pain clinic will help me because i was his patient. I call them and they tell me they do not take his patients whether I need help or not.

March 12th, 2012

Arrested

In case there are any legitimate patients looking at these reviews like I did, this doctor has been arrested on federal charges of illegally distributing oxycodone and oxymorphone. There were pharmacists who testified & undercover agents who obtained the drugs without any exam. His DEA license has been revoked. So, if you truly need an internist in this area, be advised.

February 25th, 2012

Miracle Worker

I have been to several pain specialist, this doctor was the only one who actually listened to me and did not try sticking me with pins or injections. I have never felt such relief in my lower back and spine. He is a great caretaker and man and wish him the best in all he does and future endeavors.

February 17th, 2012

HE DID NOT HAVE TIME TO TALK TO ME ABOUT MY DIEING WIFE. HIS STAFF SAID HE'S BUSYHE SEEN +/- 85 PATIENTS FROM 10 AM TO 4 PM SIMPLE MATH WOULD BE HE SAW A PATIENT EVERY 3 MINS. IT'S HARD TO SAY HELLO & GOODBYE IN 3 MINS. HIM & HIS STAFF WOULDNOT EVEN RATE A ZERO IN MY BOOKS. ALL HEWAS INTERESTED IS WRITING SCRIPS. HE MAY NEED TO SEE A DR. FOR CARPAL TUNNEL. DOCTOR HE IS NOT ALL THE DOCTOR'S I'VE SEEN FOR MYSELF & FAMILY MEMBERS HAD TIME TO DISCUSS WHAT EVER THE PROBLEM WAS. A DOCTOR HE IS NOT.

February 16th, 2012

love dr.nerndon

i have been seeing nim for 6 years. he nas nothjng but my respect

January 24th, 2012

How hard is it to take new pat. i,n people need his help

I too called and explaied that me and my family would like to move to this office. I was refer to this office from a website and was told we are on a waiting list but with no luck was told thing change and hes not taking new people. So i dont understand why a limit.

January 8th, 2012

i talked to dr herndon and thought he understood my problem and he told me that since i told him everything he would help me wrote me a script didnt take my blood pressure he was in there for two minutes set appt one month later i went in only to be let go from his practice from a nurse and i said but we talked and they said he would not see me, not that any pharmacy would feel his scripts in a 100 mile radiace

November 22nd, 2011

My Family Doctor for 10 years

Dr. Herndon is CARING and great at diagnosing you with REAL PROBLEMS. Drug seekers try and con him but guess what, hes hip to you all. There are extensive drug screenings that measure the level of meds in your urine, your DNA, cratine, and at least tests for 12-15 different drugs and if you take your meds right and nothing illegal why worry? It is pricy to have the labs done. I LOVE Dr. Herndon and will continue to go to him even if my insurance wont cover him anymore. Thank you for making a functional working professional that has 2 children and a doctorate degree. He treat people with REAL issues.

October 24th, 2011

ive seen 4 different dr. all tell me what i have is irrevesible but yet did nothing to help me . i am aware that i cant be fixed but atleast help me deal with everyday living . thank you for taking your time with me doc.