Dr. Oliver James II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oliver James II?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Oliver James II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017

Easy access and appointments

I am always,treated nice and professionally by the Dr. and all the staff. The staff is very helpful.

July 31st, 2017

Pathetic PAs

Find another doctor. Only interested in $$. In and out like cattle.

June 25th, 2017

They gave me my life back. I was in so much pain that I couldn't play or teach the game of golf anymore. I was on the bubble of ending it. Now I'm rollin!! The place itself is intimidating to me. But I have absolutely zero complaints about his staff. They've treated me great. Lisa, Brian, and Ledford are top shelf. I can only imagine that this would be a tough business to be involved in.

May 10th, 2017

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!

Dr James & BRIAN will ruin ur life. All they are is a pill mill. Don't let them. The staff is so rude it's unbelievable! So are the drs & pa's.

May 1st, 2017

Rude Inflexible staff

I visited Dr James for a particular operative procedure. Dr James was very nice, but his staff at reception were cold and disinterested. When I returned for the procedure they made a mistake and I wasnt on the schedule! I had traveled 2 hours and had made arrangements for 5 days of post-operative care. I'd been dropped off and had no return home transportation! The response from staff was "not out problem." They didnt contact the Dr or staff in the back. All they said was that cold response. Dr James might be a great doctor, but staff made a mistake and then treated me like dirt.

January 10th, 2017

Dr. James is very good until you have a run in with his completely rude and uncaring PA(s). Don't waste your time unless you need more narcotics.

BAD DEAL

January 8th, 2017

Very caring dr. Staff rude

December 5th, 2015

1st visit was detailed and took awhile, we went thru history with a fine tooth comb. all past doctors, meds, and procedures were discussed. 2nd visit was quicker and through, 3rd was fast but competent. all details and concerns were discussed.

November 20th, 2015

Great staff. Dr James and Brian the PA are intelligent and have an arsenal of tools to help. They don't want to just give you a hand full of meds and send you on your way. The use medicine and other options to promote your wellbeing.

July 8th, 2015

Policies stink.

The only problem I had was there office policy. They call you on a random day to come in for a pill count. If you don't answer the phone on the day they call they leave a message to come in for a pill count. If your not at home when they call and you return their call the next day, they discharge you as a patient. No excuse is accepted. No matter how legit your excuse is. That is a poor policy for the patient.

April 8th, 2015

Very Open minded doctor!

I was extremely anxious about meeting this new doctor and staff. In my years of meeting Pain Mgmt. Doctors one thing is for certain it can go south quick! To my surprise Dr. James was very kind and was very open minded! I was so thankful that he was interested in a treatment plan that would work for me. He is point blank and I really like that about him ! The staff was outstanding . If you are looking for confident doctor ..... Well you have found one in him !

March 20th, 2015

Great doctor!

Dr. James and his staff went above an beyond my expectations! He took his time and explained, step by step, what he was doing during my procedure! I found no ego issues, just a man confident in his ability to help others. Highly recommend Dr. James!