A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Matthews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Matthews has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Red Bay Hospital
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver P Matthews MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oliver P. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Oliver Matthews has 4 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Matthews practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Muscle Shoals, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, AL and Russellville, AL.
See Muscle Shoals Internists and Muscle Shoals Cardiologists.