A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Pharr Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Pharr Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Pharr Matthews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pharr Matthews graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Pharr Matthews has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shoals Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Pharr Matthews MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Oliver Pharr Matthews practice?
- Dr. Oliver Pharr Matthews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Pharr Matthews practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Muscle Shoals, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, AL.
See Muscle Shoals Internists and Muscle Shoals Cardiologists.