A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Orth is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Orth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Orth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Edward Orth MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Oliver E. Orth practice?
- Dr. Oliver Orth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Orth practices Anesthesiology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Anesthesiologists.