A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Pacifico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Pacifico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Pacifico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacifico graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pacifico has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Pacifico MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oliver Pacifico practice?
- Dr. Oliver Pacifico has 5 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Pacifico practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.