A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Pomeroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Pomeroy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomeroy graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Pomeroy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Henry Pomeroy MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Oliver H. Pomeroy practice?
- Dr. Oliver Pomeroy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Pomeroy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Radiologists.