Learn more about Dr. Oliver Press:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Press, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Press graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Press has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Press accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oliver W. Press practice?
Dr. Oliver Press practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.