A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Press:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Press is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Press
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Press Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Press, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Press graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Press has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver William Press MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Oliver W. Press practice?
- Dr. Oliver Press has 1 office location.
Dr. Oliver Press practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.