A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Press:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Press is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Press
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Press Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Press, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Press graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Press has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver William Press MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Oliver W. Press practice?
- Dr. Oliver Press has 1 office location.
Dr. Oliver Press practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.