Learn more about Dr. Oliver Schein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Schein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Schein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Intraoperative Complications
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Errors
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Schein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Douglas Schein MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Oliver D. Schein practice?
- Dr. Oliver Schein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Schein practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.