A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Schein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Schein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Schein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Intraoperative Complications
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Refractive Errors
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oliver D. Schein practice?
Dr. Oliver Schein practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.