A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver Daniel Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Oliver D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Oliver Smith has 1 office location.
- Dr. Oliver Smith practices Family Medicine near Ammon, ID.