A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Songlingco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Songlingco is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Songlingco, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Songlingco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Songlingco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Songlingco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oliver C. Songlingco practice?
Dr. Oliver Songlingco practices Nephrology near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI and Coloma, MI.
See Saint Joseph Nephrologists.