Dr. Oliver Chambers Songlingco MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Songlingco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Songlingco, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Songlingco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Songlingco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Health System - Niles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Songlingco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance