A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oliver Yost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oliver Yost is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yost
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Yost Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oliver Yost, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yost graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Yost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oliver J Yost MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Oliver J. Yost practice?
- Dr. Oliver Yost has 9 office locations.
Dr. Oliver Yost practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Milford, DE.
See Wilmington Psychiatrists and Wilmington Child Psychiatrists.