A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olivera Raskovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olivera Raskovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olivera Raskovich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskovich graduated from University Of Sarajevo. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Raskovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olivera Raskovich MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olivera Raskovich practice?
- Dr. Olivera Raskovich has 7 office locations.
Dr. Olivera Raskovich practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL.
See Chicago Internists.