Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olivia Dennis
Dr. Olivia Dennis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL, with other offices in Maitland, FL and Orlando, FL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Winter Park Memorial Hospital and Florida Hospital Orlando. She speaks English.
Dr. Olivia Dennis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Olivia Dennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.
Dr. Jonathan Schwartzman
Winter Park, FL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Natalie Ralph
Winter Park, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Russell Wheatley
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Winter Park, FL 0.01 mi31