Dr. Olivia Andrade Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Olivia Andrade?

Upset

Posted on April 12th, 2015

This Dr. told me nothing was wrong with me it was all in my head. She is one of the worst Doctors that I have ever had. I would not send a friend or a family member to her or even anyone to her, I'm surprised she's a doctor.

Not the visit I had hoped for

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Thinking back on the pt'visit yesterday's in the ED with this doc, I wish I had sent the pt to an ED where I was personally familiar with the doc on service and vice versa; I found this relatively new doc inexperienced and unfamiliar with a more mature "out of the box thinking" medical care, and as it stands, my pt must see the specialist anyway; certainly not what I wanted for this pt who is pretty ill; I could have done basically what the ED doc doc did for the pt from my location 1300 miles away, and thinking back, I wish I had just taken care of this poor girl from where I am now and not wasted her time or her insurance's money.

Posted on November 6th, 2017