Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

2.5

Upset show details Upset
Apr 12th, 2015

This Dr. told me nothing was wrong with me it was all in my head. She is one of the worst Doctors that I have ever had. I would not send a friend or a family member to her or even anyone to her, I'm surprised she's a doctor.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Feb 14th, 2014

She treated a famy member. Absolutely horrible. Treated him with disrespect as she was better than him. Horrible patient treatment. Told him he did not believe him! How horrible of a doctor and how lazy of a doctor do you have to be. He has never been to the ER before and that is the experience she gives off? No wonder other hospitals are doing better. When you have a warm and generous doctor like Dr. Olivia how could you not want to go there? Right? Wrong.

Not the visit I had hoped for show details Not the visit I had hoped for
by MVR for BT on Mar 16th, 2013

Thinking back on the pt'visit yesterday's in the ED with this doc, I wish I had sent the pt to an ED where I was personally familiar with the doc on service and vice versa; I found this relatively new doc inexperienced and unfamiliar with a more mature "out of the box thinking" medical care, and as it stands, my pt must see the specialist anyway; certainly not what I wanted for this pt who is pretty ill; I could have done basically what the ED doc doc did for the pt from my location 1300 miles away, and thinking back, I wish I had just taken care of this poor girl from where I am now and not wasted her time or her insurance's money.