Learn more about Dr. Olivia Bajor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olivia Bajor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajor
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bajor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olivia Bajor, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajor graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bajor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olivia Bajor DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olivia Bajor practice?
- Dr. Olivia Bajor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olivia Bajor practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.