A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olivia Bannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olivia Bannan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bannan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olivia Martinez Bannan MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olivia M. Bannan practice?
- Dr. Olivia Bannan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Olivia Bannan practices Internal Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Stafford, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists.