Dr. Olivia Bannan Is this you?

March 27th, 2016

Outstanding physician. Listens and takes time to review concerns. Follow up is good as well - through portal.

May 23rd, 2013

Frustrated

This doctor is very unorganized, unprofessional and after being a patient of hers after 12 years still did not know my name or even recognize me when I would come in for yearly visits. When I addressed this with her she replyed " I see 30 patients a day , how am I supposed to know you" I could write another 3 pages of frustrations that I have with doctor Bannon! I will be moving on, thier are way to many MD's to put up with that!

September 26th, 2012

Was prescribed medication with unreasonable side effects that has been black boxed by the FDA. I was not told ANYTHING about the side effects or that it has been black boxed. Different medication with SIGNIFICANTLY less side effects could have been given to me.

May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Bannan

Dr. Bannan comes across as a consummate professional. She is very thorough and takes her time to cover all the bases. She is personable and able to explain what she's talking about.

October 11th, 2016