A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olivia Batmanghelichi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olivia Batmanghelichi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batmanghelichi
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batmanghelichi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batmanghelichi graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Batmanghelichi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olivia Maruhom Batmanghelichi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olivia M. Batmanghelichi practice?
- Dr. Olivia Batmanghelichi has 1 office location.
Dr. Olivia Batmanghelichi practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
See Hamtramck Family Physicians, Hamtramck General Practitioners, and Hamtramck Internists.