A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olivia Batmanghelichi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olivia Batmanghelichi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batmanghelichi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Batmanghelichi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batmanghelichi graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Batmanghelichi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olivia Maruhom Batmanghelichi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Olivia M. Batmanghelichi practice?
- Dr. Olivia Batmanghelichi has 1 office location.
Dr. Olivia Batmanghelichi practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
See Hamtramck Family Physicians, Hamtramck Primary Care Doctors, and Hamtramck Internists.