A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olivia Coiculescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olivia Coiculescu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olivia Coiculescu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coiculescu graduated from Universitatea Din Craiova.
Dr. Coiculescu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olivia E Coiculescu MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Olivia E. Coiculescu practice?
- Dr. Olivia Coiculescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olivia Coiculescu practices Neurology near Glasgow, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT.
See Glasgow Neurologists.