Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Galvan show details Dr. Galvan
by Christine E. Dayton on Feb 25th, 2014

She is the best! She gives so much time to each appt. that my only complaint is the lobby wait time! When she is with you - she gives you her undivided attention. So easy to talk to.

Love doctor, bad office staff show details Love doctor, bad office staff
Jul 23rd, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. GalvanBUT the receptionist/office staff are very poor in scheduling appointments, picking up the phone and calling back. It has taken me at least 3-5 times calling in a one hour span on a few different occasions for her to just pick up the phone. This makes scheduling/getting a hold of the doctor extremely difficult and frustrating. I recommend the doctor but have had a problem with office staff/receptionist almost every time I wanted an appointment.

Love Dr. Olivia Galvan but........ show details Love Dr. Olivia Galvan but........
Oct 25th, 2011

her staff is in need of being replaced. Especially her receptionist! That woman can NOT keep things straight or in order. She is a scatter brain and very annoying. You do end up waiting for 45 min. to one and a half hours to see Dr. Galvan but that is because she is taking the time to spend with each patient, listening to them and helping them. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Olivia Galvan cares. But once again, she needs to replace her staff. Especially the receptionist and one of her nurses.

Great Doctor Lousy Staff show details Great Doctor Lousy Staff
Apr 25th, 2011

Olivia Galvan is great. Her new staff is not. They cannot draw blood like her old nurse was able to and I left there Friday with bruises on my hands and arm and no blood. Of course it was all my fault according to them. The receptionist, when I sent an email to complain about this and asked to talk directly to the doctor, called me herself. So I know my complaints never reached the Doctor. She is sneaky and opinionated and does not listen. I cringed every time she answers the phone. So I would recommend this doctor as long as you need minimal contact with the staff.

BEST DOCTOR YOU WILL EVER FIND! show details BEST DOCTOR YOU WILL EVER FIND!
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Galvan is the most accurate & caring doctor I have ever seen. She spends the amount of time necessary with every patient, answering every question and covering all options. If you want an excellent doctor who truly cares about your well-being, you do not mind waiting a few extra minutes. Tired of two minute appointments with nothing more than a prescription? Try Dr. Galvan. You will receive the most outstanding care available.

Apr 14th, 2010

You need help hire someone that will be able to take the pressure off you shoulders when you don't feel like doing your job.....I sit in the lobby and hear nothing but Complaints about you and how your patients will be looking elsewhere for another doctor