Dr. Olivia Hower MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 23rd, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
She is a very caring Doctor. She listens to what you have to say and bends over backwards for her patients. Their office doesn't have a office manager, so I'm not sure how said person is a "beast". The office staff is wonderful. They have great customer service.

October 8th, 2015
I have been seeing Doctor Hower for a number of year, she takes all the time i want when in her office, very commited and careing and Has a excellent staff, always on time and very knowlegable

September 22nd, 2012
Very professional, caring and friendly with a great sense of humor and a wonderful example of good health and fitness herself.
Good attitude, calming professional manner and down to earth way of encouraging good habits of personal responsibility regarding one's health. Encouraging and attentive and very accessible.Shows respect and interest in all aspects of my total health and she has been my doctor since 1996. I recommend her often to those looking for a competent and caring doctor.

January 2nd, 2011
I Loved Dr. Hower!
Dr. Hower was the best doctor that i've had, but her office manger is a beast and should be let go. She was rude and very uncaring. She only cares about the office and not the people that needs care or the other stuff.

August 30th, 2010
great doc!
I found Dr. Hower responsive, well educated, engaging, caring, supportive and very thorough.

April 17th, 2009
She runs in and out of the room during an appointment. She does not know you. She makes assumptions and she provides no follow up care. Needless to say, I found another doctor. I rarely get sick and don't visit doctors that much (less than once a year), but she acted like I was making something up. I actually did have something wrong with me-- I don't know why she did nt suspect it because I had all the symptoms. Oh yeah, I know why-- she didn't even do a physical assessment or talk to me. She sucks.