Dr. Olivia Hutchinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Olivia Hutchinson?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Olivia Hutchinson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2016

Brooklyn, NY

She is the best, THE BEST! I had procedure I'd rather not disclose on here or anywhere for that matter. Dr.Hutchinson is a skilled, knowledgeable, plastic surgeon with the best bed side manner of any doctor I have seen.

March 9th, 2015

Mole removed, great results

Its taken me some time to write this review. I had a mole removed back in Nov or Dec of last year and had really incredibly results. The hole process was much simpler than I expected. I came in for a consult and was able to have the mole removed same day. I was pressured into it or anything. I came back for a few follow ups (I was never charged to see the doctor for them) and never had to wait to see Dr. Hutchinson. I highly recommend this skilled and friendly plastic surgeon.

August 6th, 2014

Patient, Thoughtful, and Talented

Dr. Hutchinson is a wonderful and talented physician. She really took the time to answer my questions and correct a procedure I had had done. I adore her! Highly recommended .

March 6th, 2014

Dr. Hutchinson did a great job removing a lipoma that had worked its way into my shoulder muscle. Her office has a nice relaxing atmosphere and is easy to get to. She and her staff are helpful, pleasant and professional. A couple things that I really appreciated: She promptly coordinated with one of my other doctors when I asked them to speak to each other about a small concern I had. She also worked with my insurance company although she was out of network. She and her staff called to check on me several times after the procedure. Overall a great experience and I highly recommend her.

November 18th, 2013

She is wonderful

I really cannot say enough good things about Dr. Hutchinson. First, I'm so pleased with her work. She took as much time as I needed to talk about things, both before and after, and called me over the weekend to check in and see how I was doing shortly after the surgery. When I called with questions, she got back to me very quickly, and her staff (who are also very nice) fit me in a couple of times when I wanted her to take a look to make sure I was doing everything properly during the early recovery phase. I absolutely recommend her.

November 13th, 2013

Superb!

I went to Dr. Hutchinson for dermal fillers, and am beyond happy that I did. I was very apprenhensive prior to, as I didn't want to appear over done at the age of 31, but upon meeting her I was at ease. She is very aware that one should look like a better version of themselves as opposed to a different one. Very classy. Very caring. I can not say enough about this superwoman!

June 8th, 2013

Outstanding breast augmentation experience

Dr.Hutchinson is not just a very competent surgeon, with an amazing staff and state of the art facilities, she is also a great listener. I was very concerned by the fake look of implants and am amazed by results. The procedure left no scar and the size and shape of the implants Dr. Hutchinson helped me select, is exactly the natural look I wanted. I should also share that her assistant personally took me home after the procedure, as my husband took our children away for a few days, and I would not dare ask a friend to help me out. Last Dr. Hutchinson noticed a suspicious mole on my chest, and removed it to get it analyzed. I felt extremely comfortable around Dr. Hutchinson and would definitely recommend her.

October 16th, 2012

Great Physician!

I went to Dr Hutchinson to have six moles removed. I am a physician and so I'm very critical of other physicians and this person is outstanding. First, it was easy to make an appointment. Second, her office is easy to locate and is clean, modern and elegant. Third, the office staff are professional and courteous. Next, Dr Hutchinson had an outstanding bedside manner, was thorough, kind and did an outstanding job. I am so pleased that I chose Dr Hutchinson and highly recommend her with any plastic surgery procedure.

October 4th, 2012

Dr Hutchinson is the absolute best. She did an amazing job on my breast reduction/reconstruction. She's not only an artist but a wonderful human being.

September 26th, 2012

Dr. Hutchinson spent a lot of time with me before my surgery. She answered all my questions and I felt very comfortable with her. She really cares about her patients and I am very lucky to have found such an awesome doctor. And I love my new breasts!

August 8th, 2012

Dr. Hutchinson is a very special surgeon, she is talented and caring and was wonderful before, during and after my surgery. She explained everything and made me feel great about my decision. I am thrilled with my results.

July 12th, 2012

Still 38DD after pain and $15,000

I tried to have a breast reduction and paid for the operation not just in money but pain and angst. I have the scars to prove it. I knew the day after that she had not reduced by breasts, they were still large and they still are. This operation took me years of being unhappy with my breasts, I guess that's it for me. But Dr Hutchinson was a bad choice as far as I am concerned.