A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Olivia Juhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Olivia Juhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Olivia Juhn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Juhn graduated from Boston University . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Juhn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Olivia Terrie Juhn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Olivia T. Juhn practice?
- Dr. Olivia Juhn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Olivia Juhn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.